REFRESHES, RESTORES AND PROTECTS SURFACES TREATED WITH RMC OIL PLUS 2C
Rubio Monocoat Renew should be used when the surface feels too dry or rough, or when the finish has worn down due to heavy use.
When the color of the surface needs to be restored, we recommend a renovation with Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C, using the corresponding color of the treated surface.
RMC RENEW is able to penetrate the finish and reactivate the existing oil, thus restoring the color.
Benefits / Features
- Brings the surface back to a freshly oiled state
- Restores the depth and vibrance of the oil color
- Ensures a short dry, quick cure and exceptional protection (walkable after 4-6 hours)
- Minimal use/High coverage: +/- 100 m²/L (1000 ft²/L.)
- No overlaps or starting/finishing marks
- A shorter 'dry' maintenance period: after 6 days you can clean with soap and water.
- 0% VOC (does not contain any water or solvents)
Consumption1L = +/- 100 m² (1000 ft²)
StorageThe product can be stored for up to 12 months. Store in dry conditions and in the original packaging.
- STEP 1. Eliminate dirt and dust from the surface.
- STEP 2. Apply Rubio® Monocoat Renew on the surface to be treated. Use a minimal amount of the product to prevent the floor from becoming sticky.
- STEP 3. Allow the product to react for a couple of minutes.
- STEP 4. Wipe dry with a cloth, paper towel, or buffer with a white pad
- STEP 5. Perform a final wipe using an asorbing cloth, until the surface feels completely dry.
- STEP 6. Continue working in zones that can be fully wiped dry within 10 to 15 minutes.
The surface can be walked on after 4 to 6 hours. Complete curing takes place after 6 days. Cleaning can begin after 6 days using Rubio Monocoat Surface Care Spray or a soft cloth that is lightly damp with water. In order to guarantee a long lifespan and protection, the use of RMC maintenance products is imperative.